Have you ever thought why people love to sleep on wool mattress topper? Why people in spite of having such advanced technology in bedding still like to rest on wool pillows? Why wool is still cheaper as compared to other synthetic products?
We all want a good sleep. Everyone loves to have rest after hectic day’s routine. An adequate sleep is really important to resist various mental disorders. But you may have observed that bedding products mainly the synthetic and branded are really expensive. And it’s really impossible for every individual on this planet to serve dollars on just bedding product. It’s a human nature wants more in less. So, if you are among those who want to enjoy best calm and peaceful sleep in few dollars try wool items for sleep!
What’s so different in wool actually Wool contains natural fibers that make it so comfortable… by reviewing the advantages and disadvantages of wool- you will be able to get knowledge about wool bedding. Moreover, this article from Laura – author of Just Go Sleep will serve you to make a better decision about purchasing the bedding products. Depending on your personal preference and budget, wool may be the right choice for you.
Pros and Cons about wool products
- Warmth sensation
- Cooling regulation
- No odor
- Water resistant
- Soft and light
- Natural fire resistant
- Hypo allergic
Now let’s discuss the above mentioned pros one by one briefly!
- Wool has naturally a warmth sensation within it. It works best in winter
- Wool has natural moisture wicking properties, so it keeps you cool during summer. As a whole wool is itself a temperature regulator
- Wool has no synthetic material or chemical, so no odor issues are experienced
- Wool is soft and light. The bedding products are as soft as clouds. You can enjoy soft and silky sleep
- Various chemical in bedding products are fire catching in natural. Wool bedding products have no such issues. Wool fibers are not combustible in nature
- If you are an allergic patient wool can prove best for you. It is hypo allergic in nature and you can enjoy best sleep even in your bad times (experiencing bad allergic attacks)
- Wool products are cheaper as compared to other one (synthetic)
The only issue which you can face while having wool bedding products the shrinking issues. Though, there is great advancement in technology of manufacturing and developing wool into bedding products like gel foam mattress topper yet you may experience pain after washing your wool products
How wool works?
Wool is a soft mass. Wool fibers form an insulator a barrier of still air. This still air is actually responsible for temperature control and regulation you feel cool in summer and warm in winter!
How wool absorbs the moisture? Where all this moisture goes? Wool can absorb about 35% of its own weight of moisture without giving a feel of damp … actually it contains small cells within it like a sponge and absorbs maximum of moisture content and gives you light and better environment
As a whole wool beddings are not only cheap and economical but comfortable too. Buy wool bedding products and enjoy your nights!